Luxury Group Tour Mekong Delta Cai Rang Floating Market
- Tour schedule
- Price and include
Cai Rang floating market means not knowing the land of Tay Do – an old name of Can Tho”. Cai Rang floating market, one of the famous floating markets of the Southwest, specializes in selling fruits and agricultural products of the whole region. Every early morning, hundred boats gather together where their owners start to sell agri - products. To be recognized easily, they hang out product samples on a long bamboo (called Cay Beo) in front of the boats, so that they do not need to cry their wares as in mainland market.
Luxury Group Tour Mekong Delta Cai Rang Floating Market 2days 1night
Daily Departure: 08:30 A.M - end 04:00 P.M
Tour length: 2 days 1 night.
Group: 10 - 12Pax.
Start from: Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Tour route: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market - Ho Chi Minh.
Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho (L/D)
- 07:45 - 8:30 am: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start the journey to My Tho – Ben Tre.
- 10:30 am: Visiting Vinh Trang Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in the West. It has the most special architecture of Mekong Delta, combining between Viet - Khmer culture and original Western Europe architecture. You will contemplate Rạch Miễu Bridge, the biggest river of West and connecting. My Tho province with Ben Tre province.
- 11:30 am: Having lunch with set menu and local dishes
- 12:30pm: Get on the cruise and begin for travelling on the river. The cruise will go along Tiền River and pass Fishing Village where people catch the fishes inside the floating houses.
- 13:00pm: Arriving in Thai Son Island (Cù Lao Thới Sơn) for visiting Coconut Candy Factory (the most famous thing in Ben Tre province), tour guide will show you how to make the candy as well as how it tastes.
- 13:20 pm: Visiting the next local farmer’s house to enjoy fruits and traditional music “ Đờn Ca Tài Tử” – A specific characteristic of Southern culture. Relaxing your mind by rowing boat on small, peaceful canal to get into the bee farm where we enjoy the honey tea and take photo with python and finger banana – the typical things of Mekong Delta.
- 14:00 pm: We get back bus and keep going to Can Tho city. You check in hotel, free your time to relax pool and explore Can Tho city at night. You can choice night market and food street at the Hau river. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho - Cai Rang - Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast /Lunch)
- 06:00-6:30am Pick you up your hotel and start your boat trip on Hau river to Cai Rang Floating market - A biggest floating market beginning from sunrise to late morning but it is busiest from 7:00 to 10 am.
- The shops and stalls at the market are local boats of different sizes. The main items sold are farm products and specialties of Cai Rang Town and neighboring areas. Wholesale is the main form of trading in this market.
- What you need to do here is to sit back on your boat, enjoy the morning coffee served by the local coffee boat and watch the whole world of trading going on from boats to boats. As your boat edges through the market, you will be surely driven back to the yester-centuries by the sound of bargaining, rowing, motoring mixed with the sound made from the coffee boats, meat boats, grocery boats, ice boats… your breakfast today as local style with a bowl of noodle soup.
- Saying goodbye Cai Rang floating market, your boat will speed up through green and beautiful channels of the Mekong River stretching along rural villages and arrive a fruit orchard where you can enjoy some kind of tropical fruit and understand more the real life of local people.
- 08.50am: Having free buffet breakfast at the hotel then you have free time relax Pool or free shopping.
- 11h30am: Checking out hotel and heading to Ho Chi Minh city. Arriving to Ho Chi Minh city around 16.00 PM.
A/C Car + a small bottle of mineral.
English/ Vietnamese tour guide.
Meals tour program (B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
Accommodation: Ninh Kieu Riverside 1night in 3* or 4* hotel (share room).
All entrance fees.
Boats trip on Mekong Delta My Tho.
Boats trip visit Cai Rang Floating Market.
Free internet center.
All other services not mentioned in the above program.
All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program.
Personal expenses, travel insurance.
Tips for tour guide and driver.
1, Remember to bring passports.
2, Please be on time.
3, Appreciate the local customs.
4, Ensure safety of participants.
5, Help each other when joining the program.
6, Bring essential luggage, do not bring expensive jewelry.
7, Remember to bring your camera.
Free of charge for children under 03 years sharing bed with parents.
75% rate of adult for children 04->10 years sharing bed with parents.
Children 11 years old and over are charged as adults.
Tips and other personal services.
Single room supplement 25$ /per person.
Cancellation policy for deposited Tours:
a. If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
b. If you are a “no-show” on the morning of the trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
a. Up to 48 hours before the start of the activity: full refund.
b. Less than 48 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show: no refund.
c. Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost.
d. The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
GROUP SIZE PRICE/PAX
3 - 4
5 - 6
7 - 9
Travel insurance, A/C tourist bus, English speaking guide, boat trips, bicycle, fruits, honey tea, entrance fees, 3 meals, 1 breakfast and night at home stay or 3*** hotel, wet tissue, cake
MỌI THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT VUI LÒNG LIÊN HỆ :
|VĂN PHÒNG CÔNG TY||ĐỊA CHỈ|
|Trụ sở chính||VPGD HCM: 169 Lê Thánh Tôn - Quận 1 - Thành phố HCM|
|Văn phòng: Hà Nội||A16 2F Quang Trung, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội|
|Văn phòng: Khánh Hòa||1A Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Tp Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa|
LỮ HÀNH VIHATOUR KÍNH CHÚC QUÝ KHÁCH MỘT CHUYẾN ĐI THẬT THÚ VỊ VÀ BỔ ÍCH!